Aerial Yoga Hammock Equipment Sales
Bring Your Adventure to a New Level
AERIAL FABRIC ACROBATICS ® CURRICULUM
Our Customers continually asked for years for us to create Instructional DVDs. We spent 7 years developing them. They incorporate what you need to improve your success with aerial dancing.
SAFETY FIRST AND ALWAYS
– Check your rigging
– Remove all jewelry (including rings, watches, and earrings) before working on the fabric
– Never practice alone — have a spotter handy
– If you are tired: Stop!
– If you feel something is painful: Stop!
– Correct shoulder positions and core conditioning are essential
– Practice all wraps low to the ground, before doing them high up
– Talk through all parts of a trick out loud
– Breathe out more than in
– Make sure you have enough distance between yourself and the floor
STRENGTH AND AWARENESS KEEP YOU SAFE!
All poses can be done in ceiling heights of 13’ or higher
Linking your movements in a small routine is the goal.
All positions can be used in combination to make a routine.
Not all exercises are suitable for everyone and this or any exercise program may result in injury. To reduce the risk of injury, never force or strain. Because of individual differences in physical conditioning, consult your doctor before attempting these routines or any other fitness program. If you experience any pain or discomfort during these routines or any other fitness program, you should stop and consult a physician.
Use product only as intended and demonstrated herein.
The creators, producers, participants, and distributors of this program disclaim any liability or loss in connection with the exercises demonstrated or the instruction and advice expressed herein.