We ship our products to you just about anywhere in the world. We have a few items that are very expensive to ship outside the domestic US (Aerial Hoops) and recommend you find a welder in your country who can make you an aerial hoop.
All other shipping costs can be calculated to your destination by completing the following steps:
1) Create a “Shopping Cart” by clicking “Add to Cart” on the product pages you would like and enter the products you want to purchase.
Be sure to include everything that you would like shipped as the product weights and dimensions are calculated to give you the most accurate shipping estimate. Any addition or removal of a product will affect your shipping costs. If you are ordering Aerial Fabric, the weight calculated is based on the number of yards you order.
2) On the very top right of your web page, Click the Shopping Cart Icon
This will bring you to a list of everything you have included in your “Shopping Cart”. Double check that all products and quantities are correct.
3) If you have a coupon code for a discount, enter this in the coupon code box.
4) Scroll down the page to the “Cart Totals” and directly beneath, there will be a Red button that states “Calculate Shipping ”.
Enter the “Country” of destination, followed by the “State/County” and the “Postcode/Zip” and click the Red Button that states “Update Totals”. You will be given the available options of shipping routes and prices as a drop down list beneath your “Cart Subtotal”.
5) Choose your preferred option of shipping company and note the price of delivery. If you are outside the US, taxes and duties will be an additional cost. We do not know what the taxes and duties will be for your country. We categorize our products as “Sport Equipment”.
Then click Continue to Checkout! Once processed, you’ll be sent an email with your order number. Once shipped, you will be emailed a Tracking Number associated with your order, so that you can track and confirm your package all the way to delivery!